Nintendo For Guitar #1 Nintendo For Guitar #1

Good Job!

That was really good, although it would be hard to follow by just watching it once but i looks like you had a hard time to! But anyway good job!

radioheadrule responds:

Thanks for the feedback... its helped me improve issue 2, I'll come back and improve this soon too.

**** ****

Umm

Well i think this site is all about be funny, and making some "cool" videos. This would be something that they show to a grade 6 class.

Child's Play Child's Play

Hahaha yes!

I to saw this article in the magazine, and to thought is was funny as hell! Thanks for putting it into flash and on NewGrounds!

Green Day Mini Video Green Day Mini Video

Great.

This movie was awsome, the graphics were great and the music kicked ass!

(2003)Jacob (2003)Jacob

That Was Great!

Knox you have to be one of the most talented people on NG, like your movies are really funny! One thing you should do is get more people to voice act, not that you doing all the voices is bad but it would make the movie better.

Knox responds:

ha,yeah,i shouldve gotten toxicbomb to do the voice of jacob,hes so silly!
thanks im glad you like it ;)

MAGIC DON: THE MOVIE MAGIC DON: THE MOVIE

oh man

You are god, If i cvan fuck you hard up the ass i would

The Mattress Resprung 2/2 The Mattress Resprung 2/2

I love you Guys

That was probly THE best movie i have ever seen. God i cant wait till Revolutions comes out so you guys can make another one. and dont listen to the people that say this sucks cause of animation and shit, just look at the movies they made.

B B

Best Movie Ever

I love you

Don't Touch Me! Don't Touch Me!

Hmm Its Been done Before

Iam pretty sure its this exact same sound except with bill gates and pancakes or something.

Quack Quack Quack Quack